OnHandSupply.com Return Policy
OnHandSupply.com (OHS) will accept the return of ANSI pump parts if all the following terms and conditions are met:
- Return Period. ANSI pump parts purchased directly from OHS can be returned within two years (730 days) from the date of original invoice.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). All ANSI pump parts returned must have a RMA issued by OHS before returning any merchandise. Contact OHS for a RMA. We will need the reason you are returning the item(s).
- Return Location. All returns must be sent to OnHandSupply.com, 9900 Pflumm Rd #54, Lenexa, KS 66215.
- Credit. Upon receipt and inspection of the returned ANSI pump parts, OHS will issue a 100% credit to the original purchaser for the parts returned, not a refund, towards the purchase of anything OHS offers for sale. There is no restocking fee.
- Condition. ANSI pump parts returned for credit must be in the original package, undamaged and unused and in saleable condition.
- Original Tape. If the original tape around the package has been cut, OHS reserves the right to inspect the part(s) before issuing credit.
- Freight. The customer is responsible for the cost of freight to return any ANSI pump parts. If the ANSI pump parts are being returned due to an error on OHS’s part, delivered damaged, or the part being defective, OHS will pay for standard ground return delivery.
- Exceptions. Impellers that have been trimmed cannot be returned.
- Excessive Returns. OHS reserves the right to restrict or even deny returns if it deems returns to be excessive. Notice will be given before any action is taken.