ANSI Pump Professionals
Who are the folks behind OnHandSupply.com? Karel Minneboo is a principal in the factory that produces every ANSI pump or pump part that On Hand Supply offers. They employ over 2,000 skilled workers and their pattern shop, foundry, machining, assembly and testing are all under their own roof. They also produce highly engineered pumps for the oil and gas industry, the API 610 pumps, so they have the right technology including finite element analysis and testing to actual performance levels. The quality of the parts and pumps you buy from OnHandSupply.com is the proof towards the claim.
Karel has staff and facilities on five continents, serving the world with over 44 different types of pumps.
Jeff Winkel is the other partner in OnHandSupply.com. Jeff has owned an industrial distribution company for almost 40 years. He is a recipient of NASA’s Technology Exchange Award and a recipient of the Blue Chip Enterprise Award from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for his use of technology in industrial distribution. He also was the founder of the International Sealing Distributors trade association.
Both partners have sold, fixed, built and modified pumps all their adult lives. Having worked in plants and having sold on the streets, they took all the concerns and complaints of their customers into consideration in designing the OnHandSupply.com business model. Who else could have come up with the following list of first?
- First ANSI pump and parts company that can deliver anywhere in the lower 48 states in 1-2 days ground … or sooner except for some parts of Montana and Wyoming.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to post your prices on the Internet. And, with no PIN or password required to see them.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to give you a choice of delivery methods and show you your various freight prices immediately.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to offer a three-hour courtesy hold.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to offer a full two-year full credit return policy.
- First ANSI pump and parts company that allows you to order on the Internet 24/7/365.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to eliminate all the confusing letters and numbers from their part numbers. You know those pesky zeroes or “O’s”.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to package every part including casings and power ends in double-wall, white corrugated cardboard boxes with foam-in-place to insure complete protection.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to put labels on all four corners of the box. Labels do fall off. And, with labels that contain both bar and QR codes.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to eliminate labels to identify the size and material of a part. OnHandSupply.com casts in the size and etches in the material right on the part. Again, labels get lost. Castings and etchings do not.
- First ANSI pump and parts company to use four rivets to hold on the serial plate. Ever since the first company decided to switch to two rivets to save a dime or two, the others followed. What also followed were lost and dangling serial plates. Hopefully, others will follow the OHS lead and go back to four rivets. And, we use stainless steel rivets and 316 stainless steel serial plates. We didn’t get our costs low at the expense of quality.