ANSI PUMP PARTS in 1-2 DAYS GROUND
We asked buyers, engineers, maintenance supervisors and others who use, order or specify ANSI pumps and parts the following questions and got the following answers:
- Q: How long does it take your business just to get delivery information on ANSI pump parts from your Goulds or Summit or Griswold suppliers?
- A: One to two days, sometimes longer.
- Q: What’s your average delivery time for ANSI pump parts?
- A: One to three weeks or longer.
- Q: Are you under pressure to reduce your ANSI spare parts inventory and have less unscheduled downtime?
- A: Yes. (Actually, the answer we usually got was H***, yes!)
- Q: What kind of take-to-the-bank delivery would you need to feel comfortable taking impellers, casings, covers, shafts and sleeves off your shelf and rely on a supplier?
- A: One to two days.
Wow! It takes one to two days for most pump suppliers just to inform you of what their delivery time might be! That’s why we’re here. We’ll get ANSI pump parts for Goulds 3196, Summit or Griswold pumps in yours hands in 1-2 days ground or faster anywhere in the lower 48 states, except for parts of Montana and Idaho (See map) and we are reachable evenings, weekends, holidays or whenever.
We got with UPS early in the development of OHS and set up stocking warehouses in California (Ontario), Washington State (Spokane), Pennsylvania (Allentown), Georgia (Atlanta) and Kansas (Lenexa, near Kansas City). These strategically located warehouses insure fast delivery of ANSI parts and pumps to every location you have in the US. In fact, we have enough overlapping 2nd-day ground zones to be able to select the “ship from” location where bad weather might delay the shipment.
We understand what down time is and what it costs directly and indirectly. Every minute counts! You can see what we have, where it is and what it costs 24/7/365. You can see your freight options and prices, too. You can order online or call 250 240-6144 . We take “FAST” seriously.